The following homework is due Monday 5th March 2012.
- "As Jesus was coming near Jericho, there was a blind man at the side of the road, begging." What happened next? KU4
- Do you think it is hard for Christians today to believe in the healing miracles of Jesus? Give reasons for your answer. E6
- Hinduism - Describe fully two of the four stages of life. KU6
- Do you think puja is the best way for Hindus to learn about God? Give reasons for your answer. E4
- Choose one religion you have studied. How does it explain the origin of the world? KU4
- "Belief in life after death gives life meaning." How far do you agree with this statement? E6
The following homework is due Thursday 23rd February 2012.
- Explain Hindu death rites. KU4
- ‘Holi is not an important festival at all’. What do you think? Explain your opinion. E4
- Describe a first communion ceremony. KU4
- What do you think is the best age to start receiving communion? Give reasons for your answer. E4
- Explain two reasons people give for believing in God. KU4
- “I believe in God because I see how much people care for others.” Do you agree with this statement? Give reasons for your answer. E4
Please remember the next draft of your investigation is due in Monday 20th February 2012.