National 5 Biology covers the following areas:
- Cell Biology
- Multicellular organisms
- Life on Earth
Information from the SQA on the course can be found here.
- You can find an excellent electronic version of a textbook here.
- The BBC website has an area for National 5 Biology here. This has revision notes and quizes on it.
- This website has PowerPoints, quizes and worksheets for Units 1 and 2.
- There is a specimen paper on the SQA website.
- The SQA has also published some specimen papers for purchase.
- You can find some great revision notes and questions by searching on google for Hyndland National 5 Biology.
Below you can find learning outcomes for all units.
Pupils should have started their assignment for National 5 Biology. Below you will find a document with the breakdown of marks, which will help you with your assignment and a document with instructions for candidates.
Countdown sheets are being given out in preparation for the exam. If you lose your copy, you can find them attached below.