Welcome to the Pupil Support Faculty
Our role in school is to support inclusion and ensure that each pupil at Knox meets their full personal and academic potential. Our mission is to provide top quality support to the process of teaching and learning at Knox. A copy of our Faculty Handbook can be accessed here.
Getting it Right for Every Child
Click for help with Common Sleep Problems
Other Useful Links
- Scotland’s anti bullying services
- Support for those suffering from depression
- Charity that keeps children safe from abuse
- Scotland’s Commissioner for Children and Young People
- National Self-Harm Network
- Child and Adolescent mental health
- Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre
- Sexual Health and relationship information
- An A-Z of Drugs
- Young Carers
Take Life On...
The Scottish Government have launched a website encouraging a healthy lifestyle.
There are lots of handy tips on healthy living tto help everyone improve their diet and level of physical activity.
Just 60 minutes of physical activity each day can help children become happier, healthier adults. To make life easy - as well as healthy - you can break it down into 10 or 15 minutes here and there through the day.