Safeguarding and Child Protection at Knox Academy
Safeguarding is the term used to describe everything we do as a school community to promote the wellbeing of children and young people and to protect them from hard.
We do this by prioritising the following.
- Promoting safeguard and wellbeing through our curriculum
- Building positive relationships across the school community
- Supporting pupils to build resilience
- Encouraging pupil voice
- Having clear procedures and policies in place to respond to concerns
- Working with partners to access external support where necessary
Our safeguarding and child protection polices are an important part of this and everyone who is part of our school community should be familiar with both. The links below will take you to the most up-to-date version of these policies.
This policy was updated in June 2023
- ELC Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy (June 2023)
These policies were last updated in August 2022: