Information documents about "Supporting Your Learner" in the various curricular areas are organised by faculties:
Presentations from a special Study Support Session organised after-school led by the Senior Leadership Team:
- Study Skills - Deep Work
- Study Skills - Exam Preparation
- Study Skills - Planning a Revision Timetable
- Study Skills - SQA Past Papers and Scholar
- Study Skills - Study Technique
- Study Skills - Interview Skills - delivered to S6 Students on Friday 29 November 2018 by Ian Macmillan - former Managing Director at J P Morgan and currently Vice Chair of Career Ready and Chair of the Cyrenians
Regular Study Support Sessions held by various subject areas take place on a weekly basis.
- View the Extra-Curricular Timetable for details of these sessions.
- Ask your teachers for extra help/guidance when required - remember their aim is to help you achieve your ambition!
Art and Design
Our Numeracy and Computing Faculty documents are in the process of being updated (December 2018). 'Live' links are up-to-date.
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you require any information.
- National 3
- National 4
- BGE | CURRICULUM QUIZ SCHEDULES - S1 - S2 - S3
- National 3 Application of Mathematics
- National 4
- National 5 | CURRICULUM QUIZ SCHEDULE
- Higher | CURRICULUM QUIZ SCHEDULE
- Advanced Higher
You may find our "How to Study for Maths" advice useful too!
Administration & IT