Information documents about "Supporting Your Learner" in the various curricular areas are organised by faculties:
Presentations from a special Study Support Session organised after-school led by the Senior Leadership Team:
- Study Skills - Deep Work
- Study Skills - Exam Preparation
- Study Skills - Planning a Revision Timetable
- Study Skills - SQA Past Papers and Scholar
- Study Skills - Study Technique
- Study Skills - Interview Skills - delivered to S6 Students on Friday 29 November 2018 by Ian Macmillan - former Managing Director at J P Morgan and currently Vice Chair of Career Ready and Chair of the Cyrenians
Regular Study Support Sessions held by various subject areas take place on a weekly basis.
- View the Extra-Curricular Timetable for details of these sessions.
- Ask your teachers for extra help/guidance when required - remember their aim is to help you achieve your ambition!
Effective Study Strategies: Webinar for parents
Art and Design
Our Numeracy and Computing Faculty documents are in the process of being updated (November 2019). 'Live' links are up-to-date.
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you require any information.
- S3 - Pathway to National 5
- National 4
- S4 National 5
- Personal Finance
- Advanced Higher
Administration & IT