Are you artistic, creative, innovative? All of the above? If you answered "yes" this competition is for you! We are looking for a logo to represent Knox Academy’s eco-curriculars: the Eco-Committee and the Green Team! The winning logo will be used on the environment page of the school website, it will become the profile image for the knox_eco_comm Twitter account, and it will appear on our assembly presentations and eco-board. What are the rules of the competition?
- The competition is open to all students in S1-S6. Maximum one entry per student.
- Entries can be drawn on paper or created digitally and emailed to Miss Laudi (search jlaudi on Edubuzz).
- The logo should have some green and it should be round (shaped in a circle).
- Entries should be submitted to Miss Laudi by MONDAY 8th OCTOBER.
- Entries will be judged by Miss Laudi, Miss Reynolds (art), and members of the Eco-Committee and Green Team.
- The student who submits the winning entry will receive a special eco-friendly prize!
- House points will be awarded to the winning entry and the 2 runners up!
We look forward to receiving your logo submissions! If you have any questions, please see Miss Laudi!